Now you can collect invoices via Yuki, too
Good news for users of the online accounting platform Yuki! It's now possible to link your Yuki account with Unpaid. This allows you to collect unpaid invoices directly, with no additional steps!
Yuki and Unpaid are joining forces
Unpaid has a new partner. The popular online accounting platform Yuki now offers the option to create a link with Unpaid.
Now, Yuki users can claim their unpaid invoices directly through Unpaid.
It could hardly be easier!
How it works
- If you do not yet have an Unpaid account, you can create one here. All we need is an e-mail address and a password.
- Enter your e-mail address and confirm your account by clicking the link included in the welcome mail.
- This will take you to a page where you can choose a password.
- Log in to Unpaid with your e-mail address and chosen password.
- In the menu, click on "Yuki" to make the link to your Yuki account!
- From now on, in your Unpaid account you will automatically be able to view a list of Yuki invoices that you can submit for collection.
Are you a Yuki user and is this just the solution you’ve been waiting for? Then set up the link right now!
Click here to activate the link
Not familiar with Yuki?
Why not have a look at their website here (not available in English).
As a brand-new partner, Unpaid will be present at Yuki Moves on 25 October, an event full of inspiration for the modern entrepreneur or accountant. It's a software and innovation trade fair where you can attend live software pitches and discover new software solutions to make your life easier as an entrepreneur. And that certainly includes Unpaid. There will also be motivating keynotes from Peter De Prins, Marc Lammers and Gerrie Smits.
Click here for more info on Yuki Moves.
Would you like to attend?
Register before 30 September and we’ll offer you a 40% discount on your tickets. You’ll pay only €25 instead of €45 (excl. VAT). Just enter the discount code UNPAID.
Reserve with the early-booking discount
Do you have an unpaid invoice or do you have questions about how Unpaid works? Call +32 9 396 34 00 or let us know when you want to be called.